The Verdeja-Bellemans Adventures!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

My visit to Belgium

This weekend (18th-
20th of May) I had a chance to quickly jump to Belgium, as I had several meetings in UK. I arrived on Friday evening at 11 PM. Unfortunately I just missed the wedding celebration of Koen and Inge, my cousin, which happened that same late afternoon. My sister told it was a very nice event.

The first night we went a sleep quite late (after 1.30 AM), as we had quite some catch up to do. Actually we have been catching up the whole weekend. That was nice... The highpoint of the trip was the Saturday evening dinner, where we first went to see my father's new house. Then we went to a nice restaurant, where we had an overdose of nice food and drinks. We realised we had no camera, so we tried out the camera on my phone. Patje (see photo attached), my brother in law and a "boezemvriend"van Rodolfo, was a victim for doing some try-outs with the camera. Isn't he looking cute?

1 Comments:

  • Patje,
    That's how I always remember you!!
    Don't change.
    Ro.-

    By Blogger Ro, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home