The Verdeja-Bellemans Adventures!!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Family Bellemans Picture

Yes, this is the Bellemans family - the two crazy sisters and their dad. For sure, the craziest is my sister who is showing off her beautiful tongue. I may be looking more serious, but as you can see...I was trying to show off my breasts (?!?). Reality is that it was sooo cold, I had to put a little blouse under my nice sexy dress that normally would have enhanced my feminine body parts. Otherwise I (they) would have been frozen!!!

My father, indeed, looks the most serious of all. Actually it was his birthday dinner, as he will be 61 years today (21st of May). Happy birthday again, Opa Staf! Hope you enjoyed your day.

We also celebrated the birthday of Zev, my Nephew, who became 11 years old. A big beautiful boy, but unfortunately I don't have any recent picture of him. I hereby request to Patje if he can send us a recent picture of the family Clarebout (children) so we can post their picture in our blogg.

1 Comments:

  • Querida tia An:
    Que bueno que fuiste a Belgica, que viste a tu familia. Tu hermana y tu papi se ven muy bien, pero la mas sexy de todas eres tu! Que bueno que estas escribiendo, eso acerca las distancias un monton. Un besote, te quiero mucho!
    tia Rosa

    By Blogger tia Rosa, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home